Shure MVi Portable Digital Audio Interface Details
AUTHORISED AUSTRALIAN SHURE DEALER
Soundcorp is an Authorised Australian Dealer of all Shure Products! We provide a same day dispatch service for all orders placed before 1:00pm AEST.
1 YEAR WARRANTY
Shure's MVi delivers the convenience of a professional sound studio on the go. This MOTIV MVi Portable Digital Audio Interface connects any standard XLR microphone or ¼" plug guitar, bass, or keyboard to any Mac, PC, iPhone, iPod, iPad or Android device for seamless, high-quality audio capture. Equipped with 5 built-in DSP preset modes (Speech, Singing, Flat, Acoustic Instrument, Loud), the MVi includes a unique onboard touch panel control for quick access to gain, mute and headphone volume adjustments in real time. A portable, low-profile footprint with all-metal construction that is designed, built and rigorously tested by Shure to ensure reliable performance in any environment.
- Apple MFi (Made for iPhone/iPod/iPad) Certified for direct connection to any iOS device without the need for any additional adapters or connection kits
- Discrete JFET Class A buffered instrument preamplifier input for exceptional tone and clarity
- Supplies 12-48v phantom power (12v–iOS/48v–USB)
- 5 DSP Preset Modes (Speech, Singing, Flat, Acoustic Instrument, Loud)
- Automatically adjusts EQ, Compression and Limiting for optimal results
- Front panel touch controls for mode selection, headphone volume, microphone gain, and mute
- Built-in headphone output for real-time monitoring
- Combo XLR or ¼" jack connects XLR microphone or ¼" plug guitar/bass/keyboard
- Includes one (1) Micro-B-to-USB cable and one (1) Micro-B-to-Lightning® cable
- All-metal construction designed, built and rigorously tested by Shure
- Input Combination: XLR and ¼" (6.35 mm) TRS
- Input Impedance: 3-pin XLR: >2 kΩ / ¼" TRS: >1 MΩ
- Bit Depth: 16-bit/24-bit
- Sampling Rate: 44.1/48 kHz
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz
- Adjustable Gain Range: 3-pin XLR: 0 to +36 dB / ¼" TRS: +9 dB
- Maximum Input Level: 3-pin XLR: 0 dBV / ¼" TRS: +9 dBV
- Headphone: Output 3.5 mm (1/8")
- Power Requirements: Powered through USB or Lightning connector
- Phantom Power: USB: +48 VDC / iOS: +12 VDC
- Input Mute: Yes
- Housing: All-metal construction
- Weight: 310.0 g
- Dimensions: 42 × 84 × 72 mm
1 x Shure MVi Digital Audio Interface
1 x 1m Micro-B-to-USB Cable
1 x 1m Micro-B-to-Lightning Cable
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.