Shure MV51 Digital USB Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Details
AUTHORISED AUSTRALIAN SHURE DEALER
Soundcorp is an Authorised Australian Dealer of all Shure Products! We provide a same day dispatch service for all orders placed before 1:00pm AEST.
1 YEAR WARRANTY
Shure's MV51 is specifically engineered for high-quality digital audio capture. This all-digital MOTIV™ MV51 large-diaphragm condenser microphone seamlessly connects to any Mac, PC, iPhone, iPod, iPad and Android devices for the ultimate in convenience of digital recording. Equipped with five onboard DSP preset modes to provide optimal recording results, the MV51 includes a unique onboard touch panel control for quick access to gain, mute and headphone volume adjustments. The capsule element provides unmatched audio results, which are easily monitored in real-time via the built in 1/8" (3.5mm) headphone output. The striking vintage design and durable all-metal construction includes an integrated kickstand compatible with any standard mic stand, making the MV51 a complete recording solution when convenience is required without sacrifice.
- Apple MFi (Made for iPhone/iPod/iPad) Certified for direct connection to any iOS device without the need for any additional adapters or connection kits
- 5 DSP Preset Modes (Speech, Singing, Flat, Acoustic Instrument, Loud)
- Automatically adjusts Gain, EQ, Compression and Limiting for optimal results
- Front panel touch controls for mode selection, headphone volume, microphone gain, and mute
- Built-in headphone output for real-time monitoring
- 25mm microphone capsule element provides best-in-class audio
- Integrated rear kickstand provides optimal positioning on any desktop
- Includes standard 5/8" thread to mount on any microphone stand
- Includes (1) Micro-B-to-USB Cable and (1) Micro-B-to-Lightning® cable
- All-metal construction, vintage-inspired design
- Type: Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional (cardioid)
- A/D Converter: Up to 24-bit/48 kHz
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz
- Adjustable Gain Range: 0 to +36 dB
- Sensitivity: -39 dBFS/Pa at 1 kHz (1 Pa=94 SPL)
- Maximum SPL: 130 dB SPL
- Headphone Output: 3.5 mm (1/8")
- Power Requirements: Powered through USB or Lightning connector
- Microphone Mute: Yes
- Mounting Stand: Built-in
- Stand adapter: 5/8", 27-thread (standard microphone stand mount)
- Housing: All-metal construction
- Weight: 574.7 g
- Dimensions: 128 × 86 × 70 mm
1 x Shure MV51 Digital Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
1 x 1m Micro-B-to-USB cable
1 x 1m Micro-B-to-Lightning cable
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.