Shure Beta 57A Super Cardiod Dynamic Instrument Microphone Details
AUTHORISED AUSTRALIAN SHURE DEALER
Soundcorp is an Authorised Australian Dealer of all SHURE Products! We provide a same day dispatch service for all orders placed before 1:00pm AEST.
1 YEAR WARRANTY
The Shure Beta 57A is designed for acoustic and electric instruments as well as vocal performances. Providing optimal warmth and presence, the Shure Beta 57A is an extremely versatile microphone for a range of applications.
- Studio quality sound for drums, guitars, vocals, and horns
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain-before-feedback and superior rejection of off-axis sound
- Hardened steel mesh grille that facilitates use of proximity effect and resists wear and abuse
- Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio output
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
Frequency Response: 50 to 16,000 Hz
Polar Pattern: Supercardioid, rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency.
Output Level: Open Circuit Voltage -51 dBV/Pa* (2.8 mV) *1 Pa = 94 dB SPL
1 x Shure Beta 57A Microphone
1 x Shure Mic Clip
1 x Shure Mic Pouch
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.