Shure A15AS Selectable Mic Attenuation Details
The Shure A15AS Switchable In-Line Attenuator reduces the level of any balanced microphone or line-level signal by 15, 20, or 25 dB.
It is specially suited to reducing the level of a high-output microphone to prevent it from overloading the microphone input of a mixer or recorder in applications with high sound pressure levels.
- Provides 15dB, 20dB or 25dB of microphone attenuation
- For use with all low-impedance and phanton-powered condenser microphones
- XLR input and output
- Full magnetic shield in a steel, gray enamel finished case
In addition, the A15AS may be used to reduce the level of a line-level mixer output to prevent overloading the aux-level input of a recorder.
The A15AS is equipped with a female 3-pin XLR connector on the input side, and a male 3-pin XLR connector on the output side. Attenuation is controlled by a three-position slide switch.
The A15AS allows phantom power to pass through from the mixer to the microphone, so it can be used with condenser microphones.
- Input Impedance: 1 kOhm
- Output Impedance: 150 ohm
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20Khz
- Attenuation / Gain: (Switch selectable) 15dB, 20dB or 25dB
- Input Connector: XLR (female)
- Output Connector: XLR (male)
- Diameter: 19 mm
- Length: 114 mm
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.