Sennheiser XSW52 Wireless Microphone System Details
Express yourself, hands free. Rugged, reliable and easy-to-use, XS Wireless delivers renowned Sennheiser sound to small venues, conference rooms or houses of worship. A compact bodypack transmitter with easy-to-wear cardioid condenser headset provides great pop protection and powerful sound. An all-metal True Diversity receiver offers 960 tunable frequencies, with powerful scan and sync functions that ensure up to 10 hours of trouble-free operation.
- True Diversity reception for worry-free operation
- 24 MHz switching bandwidth
- 960 available frequencies, tunable in 25 kHz steps
- 8 frequency banks containing 12 coordinated channels each
- Powerful scan function identifies available channels within a bank
- Component synchronization at a distance with new “Remote Channel” sync
- Up to 10 hours of operation with (2) AA batteries
- Up to 250 feet of transmission range
- Illuminated audio mute button on transmitters
- Balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (1/4”) outputs
- 2 frequency ranges: A (548-572 MHz) and B (614-638 MHz)
- 1 SK 20 bodypack transmitter
- 1 EM 10 true diversity receiver
- 1 ME 3 cardioid headset mic
- 1 NT 2-3 power supply
- 2 rod antennas
- 2 AA batteries
- 1 Pouch
- 1 Instruction manual
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.