Sennheiser EW165 G3-B Wireless Microphone System Details
The Sennheiser EW 165 G3-B wireless handheld microphone system makes it easy to get great sound and reliable performance on any stage.
The EW 165 G3-B system features a high-performance SKM 100-865 G3 handheld transmitter/mic with a very wide frequency response and high sensitivity.
This allows you to share every vocal nuance with your audience with amazing clarity.
The rackmountable receiver provides a wide range of frequencies plus an infrared sync function for easy setup with the transmitter. You also get all the accessories you need to get set up with the EW 165 G3-B system.
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
- 42MHz bandwidth: 1,680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter feature battery indicatation in four steps, also shown on receiver display
- Handheld transmitter with easy-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series
- Integrated Equalizer and Soundcheck mode
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack (not included) directly in the transmitter
- B Band (626-668MHz)
- Includes mic clip, power supply unit, two antennas, two stacking elements, two AA batteries, and instructions
- RF frequency range: 626 - 668 MHz
- Transmission/receiving frequencies: 1680
- Presets: 12
- Switching bandwidth: 42 MHz
- Peak deviation: +/- 48 kHz
- Compander: HDX
- Frequency response (microphone): 80-18000 Hz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 110 dB (A)
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0,9 %
- Antenna connector: 2 BNC, 50 Ohm
- Audio-XLR connector: 6.3 mm
- Audio output level (balanced): XLR: +18 dBu max
- Audio output level (unbalanced): Jack: +10 dBu max
- Dimensions (Receiver): 212 x 202 x 43 mm
- Weight (Receiver): 900 g
- RF output power: 30 mW
- Operating time (Transmitter): typ. 8 h
- Dimensions (Transmitter): d= 50 mm, l= 265 mm
- Weight (Transmitter): 450 g
- Transducer - Microphone type: Electret-condenser
- AF sensitivity: 1.6 mV/Pa
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 152 dB(SPL) max
- Pick-up pattern: Super-Cardioid
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.