Sennheiser e614 Super Cardioid Microphone Details
The Sennheiser e614 condenser pencil microphone was designed specifically as a percussion mic either close up or as overheads but is flexible enough to capture woodwind and stringed instruments with ease. It is directional enough to reduce bleed from nearby instruments without losing the air and depth you need to capture. Equally at home on stage or in the studio, the e614 will be a hardworking addition to your collection.
- Condenser capsule (12-52V)
- Wide frequency range with excellent directivity
- Natural sounding regardless of application
- Designed for the high SPL of percussion yet sensitive enough to pick up the fine nuances of a windwind or stringed instrument
- Sennheiser tough for the rigours of the road
- Pick-up pattern: Super-cardioid
- Frequency response : 40 Hz ... 20 kHz
- Transducer principle: Pre-polarised condenser microphone
- Sensitivity, no load: 3 mV/Pa = - 50dB (0 dB = 1 V/Pa)
- Nominal impedance 50 Ohm
- Phantom powering 12 – 52 V / 3 mA
- Equivalent noise level 24 dB(A)
- Maximum SPL: 139 dB/SPL
- Weight (w/o cable): 93 g
- Dimensions: Ø 20mm, L = 100mm
- Connector: XLR-3
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.