Sennheiser e608 Wind Instrument Microphone Details
The Sennheiser e608 Microphone is a miniature dynamic microphone specialized for capturing wind instruments, percussion & brass.
The e608 features a miniature supercardioid element, mounted on an adjustable gooseneck. The gooseneck mount allows for inconspicuous placement on instruments and easy adjustments of positioning.
The supercardioid polar pattern is most effective in eliminating off-axis ambiance that can cause feedback and residual noise. The dynamic element is capable of being placed in close proximity to excessively loud instruments without resulting in noise or distortion. The e608's rugged mount is designed for firm placement on instruments during lengthy performances.
- Miniature Instrument Microphone
- For Wind Instruments
- For Brass & General Percussion
- Supercardioid Polar Pattern
- Excellent Off-Axis Rejection
- Flexible Gooseneck
- Handles High SPL
- Low Noise Floor
- High Output Gain
- Rugged Design
- Transducer: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Response: 40Hz to 16kHz
- Power Requirements: Dynamic Element, No power required
- Output Impedance:
- Nominal: (@ 1 kHz) 250 ohms
- Min. Terminating Impedance: 1k ohms
- Weight: 20 g
- Length: 185 mm
- Diameter: 17 mm
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.