RODE SmartLav+ Broadcast Lavalier Lapel Microphone for iPhone Details
The smartLav+ is a broadcast-grade wearable microphone designed for use in a wide range of applications, from the boardroom to the pulpit, the car to the classroom.
With the smartLav+ the user simply mounts the microphone on the talent, connects it to a smartphone or tablet headset jack and records via the RODE Rec app for iOS, or any other audio app of their choice.
Includes foam windshield, tieclip and carry pouch.
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET
- Capsule: 0.1"
- Output: TRRS jack
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 20Hz-20kHz
- Output Impedance: 0 Ohms
- Maximum SPL: 110dB SPL (@1kHz, 1% THD into 1k Ohm Load
- Sensitivity: -35dB re 1 Volt/Pascal +/- 2dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level: 27dB-A
- Weight: 6g
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 1180mm x 4.5mm x 4.5mm
- Warranty: 1 year
Does not include iPhone, Zoom H1 or Canon 5D Camera. Adapters shown with these products are available seperately from us!
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.