RODE NTK Valve Condenser Microphone for Studio Instruments Details
The RØDE NTK is the multi award-winning Class-A tube microphone that has found a home with tens of thousands of professionals world wide.
The heart of the NTK is the Australian designed and manufactured HF-2 capsule. The electronic circuitry complementing this very sensitive transducer includes a hand-selected twin-triode 6922 valve and audiophile grade components and lay-out. The result is an ultra-wide dynamic range, very low noise, and stunning tube warmth. The NTK's rich valve sound is ideal for vocals, acoustic instruments, drum overheads, guitar amps and pianos.
- 30’ Multicore cable
- M2 Standmount plus 3/8”-5/8” thread adapter
- Acoustic Principle - Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics - Valve/tube impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule - 1.00"
- Polar Pattern - Cardioid. Picks up audio from the front and sides and rejects from the rear
- Address Type - Side
- Frequency Range - 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance - 200Ω
- Maximum SPL 158dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level 29.0dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity -38.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (25.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Ouput - 3-pin XLR
- Power Options - Power supply included
- Weight - 760 g
- Dimensions - 208 x 55 x 55 mm
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.