RODE NT6 Studio Condenser Microphone with Remote Capsule Details
The RØDE NT6 compact microphone is specifically designed for difficult mounting applications where the highest quality audio is required.
Although clearly relevant to instrument miking, the NT6 is extremely well suited to any situation where an unobtrusive but powerful microphone is required.
Featuring a 1/2" cardioid condenser capsule, the NT6 capsule head measures 45mm in length and weighs only 42 g.
An all-metal, multi-position mounting ring provides 180 degrees of vertical rotation, while the microphone head is connected to the body via a custom 3m shielded Kevlar reinforced cable.
The microphone body incorporates both a high-pass filter and PAD setting. The high-pass filter can be introduced to cut vibration, rumble and undesired sounds sources under 80Hz, while the PAD offers a -10dB level attenuation, useful when recording louder sound sources.
The NT6's small form factor makes it an ideal small diaphragm cardioid microphone for use in the Mid-Side (M/S) stereo array, in combination with a figure-8 large diaphragm microphone such as the NT2-A, NT2000 or K2.
The RØDE NT6 is covered by a RØDE 10 year warranty.
- 1/2” (externally biased) gold sputtered true condenser capsule
- Heavy duty satin-nickel-plated body
- 2-position variable pad: 0 dB and -10 dB
- 2-position variable high-pass filter: flat and 80 Hz
- Surface mount technology
- Low noise
- Wide dynamic range
- Full frequency response
- Supplied complete with 2-axis swivel mount, M5 clip, WS5 (black) wind shield and soft pouch
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid. Picks up audio from the front, sides and rejects from the rear
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 200Ω
- Maximum SPL: 135dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level: 6.0dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity -37.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (16.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Output: 3-pin X
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.