Rode M5 Matched Pair Condenser Microphones for Studio & Live DetailsA matched pair of RODE pencil condenser mics at an incredible price!
Designed and made in Australia, the M5 exhibits low noise and has a full frequency response that makes it ideal for studio recording and live performance.
The M5 is equally at home on a range of acoustic instruments, choirs, or anywhere you would employ a small diaphragm condenser microphone, either individually or as a stereo array.
- 1/2" cardioid condenser microphone
- Based on the award winning RODE NT5
- Matched pair with a sensitivity of within 1dB in difference
- Matt black ceramic coating
- 10 year warranty (subject to product registration on RODE website)
- Please Note: Cables are not included
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Capsule Size: 0.5"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 200 Ohm
- Maximum SPL: 140dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1kOhm load)
- Maximum Output Level: +13.5dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1kOhm load)
- Sensitivity: -34dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (10.46mV @ 94dB SPL) +/- 2dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-Weighted): 19dB-A
- Phantom Power Options: +24V or +48V
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 20mm x 20mm x 100mm
- Weight: 80g
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.