AKG C214 Large-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone Details
AUTHORISED AUSTRALIAN AKG DEALER
Soundcorp is an Authorised Australian Dealer of all AKG Products! We provide a same day dispatch service for all orders placed before 1:00pm AEST.
2 YEAR WARRANTY
The AKG C214 professional large-diaphragm condenser microphone has been designed as a cost-effective alternative to the high-end C414 family. It offers a supreme one-inch capsule on an integrated suspension to reduce mechanical noise. The switchable 20dB attenuation pad allows recording of loud sources of up to 156dB SPL and the switchable bass-cut filter allows close-up recording with almost no proximity effect.
AKG's C214 captures sound by combining one capsule of the legendary C414 dual-capsule system and the patented AKG Back-Plate Technology, resulting in an outstanding performance close to the famous C414 XLII.
- For use in:
- Project Studios
- Sonic character of the C414 XLII for beautifully detailed recording of lead vocals and solo instruments
- Outstanding dynamic range and ultralow noise for close-up recording of high-output sources of up to 156dB SPL
- Switchable 20dB attenuator and bass-cut filter for close-up recording and reduction of proximity effect
- Integrated suspension to reduce mechanical noise and vibration from stage
- Roadworthy design all-metal die-cast body with shock- and scratch-resistant finish
- Shock mount included
- Metal carrying case included
- Windscreen included
- Capsule: 1" Large Diaphragm Condenser
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 20 mV/Pa (-34 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 136/156 dB (0/-20 dB pad)
- Equivalent Noise Level to IEC 60286-4: 13 dB (A)
- Dynamic range: 123/143 dB-A (0/-20 dB pad)
- Attenuation Pad: 20 dB, switchable
- Low Cut Filter: 160 Hz, 6 dB/octave, switchable
- Phantom Power: 12 V to 52 V to IEC 61938
- Dimensions: 160 mm long x 55 mm diameter
- Weight: 280 g
1 x AKG C214 Microphone
1 x AKG H85 Shock Mount
1 x AKG W214 Windscreen
1 x Metal Carrying Case
- For use in:
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.