Novation Launchkey Mini Mk2 USB MIDI Keyboard + Ableton for iOS Details
AUTHORISED AUSTRALIAN NOVATION DEALER
Soundcorp is an Authorised Australian Dealer of all Novation Products! We provide a same day dispatch service for all orders placed before 1:00pm AEST.
1 YEAR WARRANTY
Novation's Launchkey Mini (MKII) Keyboard Controller is Novation's most compact and portable MIDI keyboard controller. It may be small, but it gives you everything you need to create new tunes in Ableton Live without cluttering up your desk.
- 25 note velocity sensitive mini-key keyboard
- 16 multi-colour backlit velocity sensitive drum pads
- 8 knobs
- 2 octave buttons
- 2 track buttons
- 2 navigation buttons
- InControl button
- 2 multi-colour backlit round buttons
- Micro USB socket
- Kensington security slot
- Number of Keys: 25
- Type of Keys: Velocity-sensitive
- Pads: 16 x Multicolour
- Encoders/Pots: 8
- PC/Mac requirements: Windows 7, 8 / OSX 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10
- MIDI I/O: USB
- USB: 1 x Micro-B
- Power Supply: Bus Powered
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 43 mm x 325 mm x 175 mm
1 x Novation Launchkey Mini (MKII) Keyboard Controller
1 x Ableton Live Lite 9
1 x Novation Synth Suite
1 x Loopmasters Library
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.