Mackie Thump TH-15A Mk2 Active 15 Inch Portable PA Loudspeaker Details
AUTHORISED AUSTRALIAN MACKIE DEALER
Soundcorp is an Authorised Australian Dealer of all Mackie Products! We provide a same day dispatch service for all orders placed before 1:00pm AEST.
1 YEAR WARRANTY
The Mackie Thump 15" Powered Loudspeakers deliver deep low-end and clarity in a lightweight portable design. Class-D Fast Recovery™ amplification provides unmatched power to the high-frequency compression driver and bass-pounding high-output woofer. Mackie Active processing provides optimization for maximum system efficiency. The Mackie Thump loudspeaker includes an onboard user-adjustable 3-band EQ for tone control. The Thump Series loudspeakers can be pole-mounted or used as a wedge in a range of applications.
- 400W of ultra-efficient Fast Recovery amplification
- High-output transducers
- 15" high-precision woofer
- 1” compression driver
- Mackie Active electronics provide total system optimization
- User-adjustable 3-band contour EQ with sweepable mid-frequency
- Mic/Line input for direct connection of single microphone
- Tough, impact-resistant polypropylene enclosure
- Pole-mountable and floor wedge-able
- Extremely lightweight and portable
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.