Mackie SRM1801 18 Inch Active Subwoofer Details
The Mackie SRM1801 18 inch Powered Subwoofer delivers powerful, chest-thumping lows, perfect for your SRM450v2 PA system. The SRM1801 has a ported bass reflex design that produces tight low end. And the lightweight, ultra-efficient Class-D Fast Recovery power amplifier delivers 1000W peak power with less risk of thermal overload. This makes the sub extremely lightweight and portable, without compromising the power and performance that you need. It's the first ever 18 inch subwoofer specifically designed for use with the best-selling SRM450v2—add some serious low end to your portable PA with the SRM1801.
- 1000W of ultra-efficient Class-D Fast Recovery amplification
- Mackie Active electronics provide total system optimization
- 18-inch woofer delivers superior output and low-frequency extension (aka Thump)
- Dual XLR inputs for mono or stereo applications
- Stereo high-pass and full range outputs
- User-adjustable level and polarity controls
- Individual power, signal, OL, and thermal protect indicators
- Pole receptacle for mounting full-range loudspeakers
- Solid plywood enclosure with high-durability, textured black paint
- Extremely lightweight and portable (73 lbs / 33.1 kg)
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.