M-Audio Axiom Pro 25 MIDI Controller Details
The M-Audio Axiom Pro 25 keyboard controller builds on the acclaimed Axiom 25, delivering premium TruTouch action, proprietary HyperControl MIDI mapping technology and other cutting-edge enhancements in a compact model perfect for tight spaces.
HyperControl automatically maps the keyboard’s 28 controls to commonly accessed parameters in digital audio workstations including Pro Tools, Cubase, Logic and Reason, as well as software instruments.
The constant two-way link with your host DAW means the keyboard’s controls are always in sync with your software’s active parameters. The intuitive graphic LCD constantly updates the current values, which ensures seamless editing and prevents parameter jumps, even when plug-ins are closed.
Toggle instantly between Mixer and Instrument control modes. Map buttons to send QWERTY key commands right from the Axiom Pro 25.
Save settings to 50 memory locations, each with four profiles of quick recall via the intuitive graphic LCD.
- 25-note, TruTouch semi-weighted, piano-style, professional-action keybed
- Proprietary HyperControl MIDI mapping and host control
- Automatically maps controllers to popular DAWs and software instruments and maintains a constant live link between them
- Compatible with digital audio workstations including Pro Tools, Cubase, Logic and Reason
- Graphic LCD groups and names controls modularly with 4 dedicated profiles per group for easy recall
- Dedicated button toggles between Mixer and Instrument control modes
- Transport-only mode option enables DAW transport control and track navigation combined with user MIDI controller mappings
- ASCII Messages for software keyboard shortcuts
- 28 MIDI-assignable controls in total
- 8 Non-Detented rotary encoders
- 8 Velocity-sensitive trigger pads
- 6 Transport buttons
- 1 Sustain pedal socket
- 1 Expression pedal socket
- 1 Data/octave button
- Pitch bend and modulation wheels
- 50 Onboard memory locations
- USB Bus-powered
- MIDI Out and MIDI In ports for extended external connectivity
- 4 Programmable keyboard zones
Minimum System Requirements (PC)
Windows XP (SP3)*
- 800MHz or higher, 256MB RAM
- DirectX 9.0b or higher
Windows Vista SP2 (32Bit , 64 Bit) / Win7 (32Bit , 64 Bit)
- 1GHz or higher, 1GB RAM
- DirectX 10 or higher
* Home and Professional Edition only. Windows Media Center Edition is not supported.
Minimum System Requirements (Mac)
Mac OS X 10.4.9
- G4**, 733MHz, 512MB RAM
Mac OS X 10.5.0
- G4**, 867MHz, 768MB RAM
**Native USB port required; G3/G4 accelerator cards not supported.
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.