Lewitt LCT 240 Studio and Live Condenser Microphone Details
AUTHORISED AUSTRALIAN LEWITT DEALER
Soundcorp is an Authorised Australian Dealer of all LEWITT Products! We provide a same day dispatch service for all orders placed before 1:00pm AEST.
2 YEAR WARRANTY
Lewitt's LCT 240 2/3-inch diaphragm condenser microphone is a high precision multi-purpose tool that sets new benchmarks in terms of performance and ease of use. It is designed for use in live performances as well as (home) studio recordings, the LCT 240 will leave a lasting impression with users expecting accurate and unaltered tracking of speech, vocals and instruments. This sturdy all-rounder is a highly convenient and reliable choice because of the technological improvements such as automatic attenuation and clipping history, as well as an illuminated user interface and pushbuttons that allow for noiseless switching.
- 2/3-inch small-diaphragm capsule with ultra-thin externally biased, gold-layered low mass diaphragm for powerful and neutral sound reproduction
- Neutral frequency response for authentic sound onstage or in the studio
- Cardioid polar pattern for effective isolation of the main sound source
- Low self-noise and a total dynamic range of 130 dB provides an outstanding acoustic presence and powerful yet authentic sound
- 3-position switchable pre-attenuation pad (0 dB, 10 dB, and 20 dB) for handling extremely high sound pressure levels and 3-position high-pass filter
- Illuminated user interface for quick and easy handling even in dark environments
- Noiseless pushbuttons for quick and easy attenuation and high-pass filter selection
- Clipping history, automatic attenuation and key-lock provide error-free recording and unparalleled ease of use
- Rugged black all-metal construction for durable performance onstage and in the studio
- Extra-large hexagonal ruthenium-galvanized steel mesh grille provides an open acoustic environment and prevents unwanted internal reflections
- Immune to electromagnetic interference thanks to transformerless preamplifier circuitry
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector
- Comes in a cardboard box with foam layers; includes DTP 40 Mts shock mount, LCT 40 Wx windshield and DTP 40 Lb artificial leather bag
- Acoustical operating principle: pressure gradient transducer, permanently polarized
- Directional pattern: cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 8 mV / Pa (-42 dBV)
- Signal noise ratio: 78dB-A
- Equivalent noise level: 16 dB-A, cardioid (IEC 61672-1)
- Dynamic range of mic. amp.: 130 dB-A
- Max. SPL for 0,5 % THD: 146 dB, 0 dB pre-attenuation / 156 dB, 10 dB pre-attenuation / 166 dB, 20 dB pre-attenuation
- Pre-attenuation pad: 10 dB, 20 dB, switchable
- Bass cut filter slope: 12 dB / octave at 40 Hz / 6 dB / octave at 300 Hz
- Rated impedance: < 150 ohms
- Rated load impedance: > 1,000 ohms
- Connector: gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Dimensions: 138 mm x 52 mm x 36 mm
- Weight: 310 g
1 x LEWITT LCT 240 Condenser Microphone
1 x LEWITT DTP 40 Mts Shock mount
1 x LEWITT LCT 40 Ws Windshield
1 x LEWITT DTP 40 Lb Artificial Leather bag
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.