KRK 12s Powered Studio Subwoofer Details
The KRK12s is designed to extend the response of an existing monitor system so that the low-frequency portion of the mix can be engineered. The KRK12s features the powerful accurate and low distortion sound that is the hallmark of all KRK monitor systems.
An efficient and low distortion 225-watt amplifier makes the KRK12s perfect for project and professional studio applications that require increased signal pressure. The front-firing bass port and KRK's light weight and high strength Kevlar woofer ensure a dynamic low-end punch.
The KRK 12s has extensive bass management utilizing a full phase adjust and reverse, LFE input capability, Internal and defeatable Limiter, and both balanced and unbalanced inputs. In addition the subwoofer has an internal crossover which can be switched in and out of the path when muting the sub which allows full range material to be compared with and without subsonic content. A sturdy grill protects the driver cone and adds to the sleek appearance of the unit.
- Curved front plate design virtually eliminates diffraction distortion
- Front-firing Port provides low frequency
- Unique port shape is optimized to avoid port turbulence
- Bypass Footswitch Control uses standard latching 1/4” mono footswitch
- Kevlar 12" Driver -High Excursion woven Kevlar driver cone
- Thermal and Overload / Clip Protection to prevent damage
- Volume Control on rear of unit allows a high resolution gain range from -30 dB to +6 dB.
- Metal Grill is standard to protect the driver from damage
- CConfiguration: Front loaded, vented subwoofer
- System Type: Active Subwoofer
- Low-Frequencey: 12" woven Kevlar woofer
- Frequency Response: 32Hz - 139Hz (left / right inputs)
- Max Peak SPL: 119.5 dB
- Amplifier Class: Class A-B
- Power Output: 240 Watts Continuous @ 1% THD+N @ 100Hz
- SNR (signal to Noise Ratio): 102dB
- Amplifier Distortion (THD+N): ≤ 0.1% @-3dB of Max Power Output 20Hz - 200Hz
- Input Impedance (Ohms): 10 kΩ
Balanced or unbalanced
- Ground Lift: On/Off
- Low Pass Frequency: 55Hz to 170Hz
- HPF bypass: with footswitch only
- Footswitch: Optional
- Phase: 0 to 180 degrees
- System Volume: -30dB to +6dB
- Indicators: Power, protection
- Input Connectors: Stereo RCA for left and right, Stereo balanced TRS for left and right, stereo balanced XLR for left and right
- LFE Input: Balanced TRS
- Output Connectors: Stereo RCA for left and right, Stereo balanced TRS for left and right, stereo balanced XLR for left and right
- AC Power Input: Selectable 110V-120V / 220V-240V
- Enclosure Construction: 18mm reinforced MDF
- Finish: Textured Paint
- Port Configuration: Front firing slot port
- Grille: Metal Mesh
- Dimensions: 460 x 405 x 575 mm
- Weight: 30.14 kg
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.