Genelec 8030BPM Studio Monitor Speaker Details
The very compact 8030B is a powerful bi-amplified nearfield 2-way monitor system ideal for project and home studios, workstations, installations, and surround sound monitoring. The MDE (Minimum Diffraction Enclosure) enclosure has rounded edges and a gently curved front and sides to achieve a very smooth frequency response and superb imaging qualities with minimized cabinet edge diffraction.
The 8030B features the advanced Genelec Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW), a revolutionary flow-optimized reflex port design, optimized die-cast aluminium structure with extremely durable semi-matt finish and acoustically optimized metal grilles. Low distortion drivers are driven by dedicated amplifiers after sophisticated filtering. Magnetic shielding, overload protection circuitry and versatile room response controls are standard. The versatile mounting features include integrated rear support points for wall and floor stands plus a further 3/8" thread for mounting on the cabinet base.
Genelec 8030B monitor comes with an Iso-Pod (Isolation Positioner/Decoupler). It's a mounting stand, which allows the system to perform in either the vertical or horizontal position. It also enables the acoustic axis of the monitor to be aimed at the listener, while acoustically and mechanically decoupling the monitor from the surface it is resting on.
- Compact, versatile nearfield monitor for project studios, workstations and surround components
- Special low distortion 5" woofer and 3/4" metal dome tweeter
- Separate 40-watt bass and treble amplifiers
- 108 dB SPL @ 1m (short term RMS; peak per pair with music material)
- Free field frequency response 58 Hz - 20 kHz (± 2 dB)
Input Format - Analog
- ≥ 100 dB SPL - Maximum short time sine wave acoustic output at 1 m on axis in half space, averaged from 100 Hz to 3 kHz
- ≥ 108 dB SPL @ 1m - Maximum peak acoustic output per pair with music material
- Bass: 127 mm (5")
- Treble: 19 mm (3/4") metal dome
- Crossover frequencies: 3.0 kHz
- Free field frequency response: 58 Hz - 20 kHz (± 2 dB)
- Producer Finish (Matte)
Amplifier Power /Channel: Bass: 40 W & Treble: 40 W
- Speaker Dimensions: 285 x 189 x 178 mm
- Speaker Weight: 5.6 kg
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.