Genelec 8020C Loudspeaker (Each) Details
The Genelec 8020B has been designed for monitoring in difficult listening environments, particularly those compromised by lack of space.
It's small size is no handicap to performance as the 8020A two-way active monitoring system incorporates Genelec's acoustic design innovations to minimise all forms of distortion.
The 8020B has a die-cast aluminium Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE), which features relatively large internal volumes; softly curved edges and outstanding mechanical strength. As a result, the imaging accuracy and low frequency extension with such a compact enclosure are truly astounding.
The 8020B also incorporates the advanced Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW), which provides an amazingly smooth on and off axis response; while the long, curved reflex port ends in a wide flare for excellent bass articulation.
Each monitor features a 105 mm (4 inch) bass driver along with a 19 mm (3/4 inch) tweeter loaded into a new advanced Genelec Directivity Controlled Waveguide (DCW).
The free field frequency response is 66 Hz to 20 kHz (± 2.5 dB). Maximum peak SPL output per pair with music material is 105 dB at 1 m. Bass and treble are each powered by 20 watt amplifiers.
8020B can be combined with the new 7050B Laminar Spiral Enclosure (LSE) subwoofer to provide a powerful, bass-managed and wide bandwidth surround sound monitoring system.
- Remarkable response from 4" bass driver and 3/4" tweeter
- Improved frequency and power performance from Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE) enclosure
- Genelec Directivity Controlled Waveguide (DCW) waveguide enhances sweet spot
- Cast aluminum enclosure for optimum stiffness
- Input format: Analog
- SPL Maximum: ≥ 95 dB SPL
- SPL Minimum: ≥ 105 dB SPL @ 1m
- Bass: 105 mm (4")
- Treble: 19 mm (3/4") metal dome
- Crossover Frequencies: 3kHz
- Free Field Frequency Response: 66 Hz - 20 kHz (± 2.5 dB)
Amplifier Power /CH
- Treble: 20 W
Dimensions: 226 x 151 x 142 mm (H x W X D)
Weight: 3.7 kg
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.