Genelec 6010A Active Studio Monitor (Each) Details
The Genelec 6010A is a compact two-way active loudspeaker designed for computer sound systems and other close proximity listening applications.
Its small size, amazing sound quality and rugged construction make the 6010A an ideal sound system for the traveling professional user and a constant source of listening enjoyment. The 6010A excels in applications where space is at a premium, taking full advantage of the innovations and unconventional design features created by Genelec.
The active 6010A contains its own power amplifiers, active crossover filters and automatic protection circuitry.RCA line level audio connectors provide direct connection to a computer sound card, portable MP3 player or preamplifier.
The cast-aluminium Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE) and advanced Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW) technologies are carefully matched with advanced amplifier and electronics circuitry and the latest drivers. Bass response extends down to 73 Hz (-3 dB) while distortion is exceptionally low due to a uniquely new rear reflex port design.
- Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW)
- RCA connectors
- Extended bass response
- Automatic protection circuitry
- LF driver: 3"
- HF driver: 3/4" metal dome
- Crossover frequency: 3kHz
- Frequency response: 74Hz - 18kHz (+/- 2.5dB)
- Amplifier power/channel: 12W LF, 12W HF
- System output: 102dB/pair at one meter
Input Format - SPL
- Maximum short time sine wave acoustic output at 1 m on axis in half space, averaged from 100 Hz to 3 kHz: ≥ 93 dB SPL
- Maximum peak acoustic output per pair with music material: ≥ 102 dB SPL @ 1 m
- Bass: 76 mm (3")
- Treble: 19 mm (3/4") metal dome
- Crossover frequencies: 3.0 kHz
- Free field frequency response: 74 Hz - 18 kHz (± 2.5 dB)
Amplifier Power /Channel: Bass: 12 W & Treble: 12 W
- Speaker Dimensions: 181 x 122 x 114 mm
- Speaker Weight: 1.4 kg
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.