DiGiGrid MGB Coax MADI Interface Details
2013 saw the coming together of market leaders DiGiCo (Digital Consoles) and Waves (Audio DSP Processing) – the result, DiGiGrid: A range of interface and DSP server products to work with MADI-enabled products and DAWs over the SoundGrid network. The DiGiGrid MGB interface allows you to connect any coaxial MADI-enabled device to the SoundGrid network, a SoundGrid DSP server or direct to your computer to record upto 128 channels – real-time low-latency via standard Cat5e/6 ethernet cabling.
- Coaxial (BNC) MADI-to-SoundGrid Interface
- Up to 128 channels @ 48kHz
- Record to two computers simultaneously
- Super low-latency: 0.8 milliseconds!
- Connect with one Ethernet cable (Cat 5e/6)
- Run hundreds of real-time plugins (SoundGrid DSP Server and 1GB switch sold separately)
- ASIO & Core Audio compliant
- Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96 kHz
- 112/128 channel I/O @ 48kHz
- 56/64 channel I/O @ 96kHz
- 56 and 64 channel mode support
- Supports double wire (48k frame) and single wire (96k frame) @ 96kHz
- Clock Synchronization via Word Clock input, MADI (Port 1 or 2), SoundGrid (SoE), Internal
- 1 SoundGrid RJ45 Ethernet port
- Reset switch
- DiGiCo Stage Rack channel 57 support
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.