DiGiCo SD11 Digital Rackmount Mixing Console Details
The SD11 comes at an astoundingly low price point yet, by employing the power of DiGiCo’s Stealth Digital Processing ™ and the flexibility of a true FPGA-based digital audio console, it maintains the very highest audio quality and best facilities.The SD11 is a compact 19 inch rackmount or table top mixer. By simply removing the end cheeks and armrest, 19” rack fixings are revealed, making this low cost, yet powerful solution straightforward to incorporate into almost any mixing environment.
The expanded SD11i has more Flexi- channels, more Dynamic EQ, for FX processing and the addition of DiGiTuBes and Multichannel inputs (previously only available on the SD7); whilst the top of the range SD11B’s application specific extension makes it ideal for the broadcast market and also includes the SD11i software.
Both the SD11 and SD11i have the ability to be upgraded at any time.
Manufactured with a steel chassis for strength and a polycarbonate-overlaid, aluminium work surface for reduced weight, all SD11s feature 12 touch sensitive moving faders below a 15” touch sensitive screen, making the SD11 as simple to use at speed as any other DiGiCo console.
The SD11 features 32 input channels with full processing, eight of which can be configured as full Flexi Channels (32 Flexi channels on the SD11i and SD11B). SD11 32 input channels with full processing, (8 Flexi)
- SD11i 32 input channels with full processing, (ALL Flexi)
- 12 Flexi Busses, which can be user configured as either mono or stereo. (e.g. configured as 12 stereo mixes is equal to 24 busses)
- All inputs have dual mono inputs for fast ‘Main’ and ‘Alt’ channel switching, which are ideal for corporate events where a large number of spare microphones may be required.
- LR/LCR Master output buss (5.1 master buss available on SD11B)
- 8x8 output matrix
- 6 DiGiTuBes (SD11i only)
- Full dynamic processing on all channels (I/O delay, HPF, LPF, 4 band PEQ, Compressor & Gate plus extensive routing)
- 4 Multiband Compressors - giving the user extended dynamic control of any input or output channel. (6 on SD11i)
- 4 Dynamic Equalisers- provides both expansion and compression on all four bands of the parametric EQ (6 on SD11i)
- 4Insertable Stereo Stealth FX units(6 on SD11i) and 12 graphic EQs
- True FPGA-based digital audio specification
- 16 Microphone pre amps, eight line outputs and two mono AES local I/O
- Optional connection to D-Rack via CAT5E port for remote I/O solution with an additional 32 Microphone inputs and up to 16 outputs.
- MADI port, GPI/O, MIDI, Overview screen output, Word Clock I/O, Ethernet port for console remote control / networking plus USB port for file exchange and session backup.
- Unlimited Snapshots can be saved and recalled
- Free offline software for preparation and remote control of the console.
- The optional SoundGrid module (factory fitted) allows connection to a Waves SoundGrid server for instant access to fully integrated low latency Waves stereo processor racks.
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.