DBX PB48 48 Point Rackmount Patch Bay Details
Everybody needs a patchbay. The dbx PB-48, it is a patchbay that just works, all the time, every time.
It comes in two flavors: half-normalled or de-normalled, with 48 1/4" points on the front panel, connected to 48 1/4" points on the rear.
The PB-48 is a rugged, noise-free, versatile patchbay designed to serve all your patchbay needs, from providing clear and easy access to your mixer and other studio gear, to reducing the wear and tear on their jacks, to facilitating quick and precise rerouting of devices within your studio setup.
- 48 patch points
- 24 pairs on 24 cards
- Each pair/card can be set to any normalled configuration or entirely de-normalled
- All connections are 1/4" TRS
- Contacts made of pure nickelsilver
- Number of Points: 48
- Format: Rack
- Connctor Tyres - Front: 1/4" TRS
- Connctor Tyres - Back: 1/4" TRS
- Function Mode: Normal, Half Normal, De-Normalled (Thru)
- Height: 44.19 mm
- Depth: 66.04 mm
- Width: 482.6 mm
- Weight: 1.04 kg
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.