DBX AFS2 Advanced Feedback Suppression Processor Details
AUTHORISED AUSTRALIAN DBX DEALER
Soundcorp is an Authorised Australian Dealer of all DBX Products! We provide a same day dispatch service for all orders placed before 1:00pm AEST.
2 YEAR WARRANTY
DBX AFS2 Advanced Feedback Suppression offers the highly-intuitive Wizard function that takes all of the guesswork out of setting up any room. It also incorporates a completely re-designed Advanced Feedback Suppression module. And best of all, the AFS2 now provides a full LCD display setup and monitoring.
- Wizard Setup Function
- Full LCD Display
- DBX’s Patent-pending (Advanced Feedback Suppression) AFS™ technology
- 24 Programmable Filters per Channel
- Stereo or Dual Independent Channel Processing
- Live and Fixed Filter Modes
- Selectable Filter Lift Times
- Application-specific filter types include: Speech and Music Low, Med and High
- Input channel Metering
- 24 LED per Channel Filter Metering
- XLR and TRS Inputs and Outputs
- Number of Inputs: 2
- Input Connectors: Female XLR and 1/4" TRS
- Input Type: Electronically balanced/unbalanced, RF filtered
- Input Impedance: Balanced 50 kΩ, Unbalanced 25 kΩ
- Max input line level: +20 dBu
- CMRR: > 40dB, typically > 55 dB @ 1 kHz
- Number of Outputs: 2
- Output Connectors: Male XLE and 1/4" TRS
- Output Type: Electronically balanced/unbalanced, RF filtered
- Output Impedance: Balanced > 120 Ω, Unbalanced > 60 Ω
- Max Output Level: +20 dBu
- A/D Converter: DBX Type IV™ Conversion System
- A/D Dynamic Range: > 113 dB A-weighted, > 110 dB unweighted, 22 kHz BW
- Type IV Dynamic Range: > 119 dB A-weighted, 22 kHz BW; > 117 dB unweighted, 22 kHz BW
- A/D Conversion: 24-bit
- Sample Rate: 48 kHz
- D/A Dynamic Range: 112 dB A-weighted, 109 dB unweighted
- D/A Conversion: 24-bit
- Dynamic Range: 109 dB A-weighted, 106 dB unweighted, 22 kHz BW
- THD+Noise: 0.003% typical at +4 dBu, 1 kHz
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, +/- 0.05 dB
- Interchannel Crosstalk: > 80 dB typical
- Crosstalk input to output: > 80 dB
- Operating Voltage: 100-120 VAC 50/60 Hz - EU: 220-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 9 W
- Weight: 2.04 kg
- Dimensions: 44 mm x 146 mm, 482.6 mm
1 x DBX AFS2 Advanced Feedback Suppression Processor
1 x Standard IEC Cable
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.