DBX 266xs Compressor/Gate Details
Adding a dbx 266xs Compressor/Limiter/Gate to your live sound rig or studio gives you more dynamic control to help create a more polished, professional sound. Having compression in your audio chain gives you the ability to smooth out uneven levels, add sustain to guitars and fatten up your drums.
It also makes it easy to bring vocals to the front of your mix - adding greater clarity and making them stand out from the surrounding instruments.
The 266xs is in a long line of the world's most successful compressors from the inventors of the technology.
Its patented Overeasy compression technology provides smooth and musical performance while the AutoDynamic attack and release controls, found only on dbx compressors, puts great sound within easy reach.
- Error proof operation to smooth uneven levels, add sustain to guitars, fatten drums or tighten up mixes
- New gate timing algorithms ensure the smoothest release characteristics
- Program-adaptive expander/gates
- Great sounding dynamics control for any type of program material
- Separate precision LED displays for gain reduction, compression threshold and gate threshold allow quick, accurate setup
- Stereo or dual-mono operation
- Balanced inputs and outputs on 1/4" TRS and XLR connectors
- Side Chain insert
- Classic dbx "Auto" mode
- Connectors: 1/4" TRS, female XLR (Pin 2 hot)
- Type: Electronically balanced/unbalanced, RF filtered
- Impedance: Balanced > 40 kOhm, unbalanced >20 kOhm
- Max Input Level: +22 dBu balanced or unbalanced
- Connectors: 1/4" TRS, female XLR (pin 2 hot)
- Type: Impedance-balanced/unbalanced, RF filtered
- Impedance (+4dBu): 100Ω balanced, 50Ω unbalanced
- Impedance (-10dBu): 1kΩ balanced, 500Ω unbalanced
- Max Input Level:
+21dBu balanced/unbalanced into 2kΩ or greater
+18dBm balanced/unbalanced (into 600Ω)
- Bandwidth: 0.35Hz - 90kHz, +0/-3dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz; +0/-0.5dB
- Noise: -93dBu, unweighted (22kHz measurement bandwidth)
- Dynamic Range: 114dB, unweighted
- THD+Noise: 0.2%; Any Amount of Compression @1kHz
- IMD: 0.2% SMPTE
- Interchannel Crosstalk: -95dB, 20Hz to 20kHz
- CMRR: 40dB, typically >55dB at 1kHz
- Stereo Coupling: True RMS Power Summing
- Dimensions: 4.45 x 14.6 x 48.26 cm
- Weight: 2.19 kg
- Shipping Weight: 2.99 kg
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.