Blue Microphones Baby Bottle Studio Microphone Details
The Blue Microphones Baby Bottle’s unique sonic signature has a rich and present midrange response, a smooth top-end and neutral bottom-end creating an extremely present classic and contemporary sound.
It is an ideal choice for recording vocals, room mixing for drums, electric guitar amps, and difficult brass instrument sources like saxophones and horns. With a unique proprietary circuit polarizing the capsule film at 100 volts, the Baby Bottle yields large output, creating the quietest microphone in its class.
The Blue Baby Bottle is a unique, affordable, discrete Class A condenser microphone featuring a gold-sputtered capsule with a cardioid pattern ideal for
- Recording Vocals
- Percussion, or any
- Acoustic instruments
Each and every part of this solid-state, class A discrete condenser has been hand selected to insure nothing short of a stellar performance. In the tradition of our award-winning microphones, the Baby Bottle employs the styling, attention to detail, and hand-crafted quality for which BLUE has become famous. The Baby Bottle includes a wood storage box and a custom shock mount and pop filter. The Baby requires 48V phantom power to operate.
- Acoustic Operating Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity @ 1 kHz into 1 kOhm: 33.5 mV/Pa
- Rated Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Rated Load Impedance: Not less than 1 kOhm
- S/N Ratio CCIR468-3: 76 dB
- S/N Ratio DIN/IEC 651: 87 dB-A
- Noise Level DIN/IEC 651: 5.5 dB-A
- Maximum SPL (0.5% THD) into 2.5 kOhm: 133dB
- Dynamic Range (2.5 kOhm): 128dB
- Supply Voltage (IEC 268-15): 48V Phantom (35V minimum)
- Dimensions: 222 x 45 mm
- Weight: 350g
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.