Beyerdynamic M69TG Dynamic Hypercardioid Microphone Details
The M 69 is a professional dynamic microphone with a wide frequency response and can be used in studio or live applications.
A classic allround model with a superb response characteristic making the human voice sound real, be it spoken or sung, chanted or shouted. The unique shape and sound of the M 69 TG coupled to its high SPL capability, make it a natural choice on brass instruments or guitar cabinets.
- Hypercardioid polar pattern
- Wide range frequency response
- Excellent sensitivity
- Low feedback
- Rugged construction
- Supplied with microphone clamp and storage bag
- Microphone Type - Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-16kHz
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Dimensions: 182 x 48.5 mm
- Weight: 320 g
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.