Behringer XENYX X1622USB 12 channel USB Mixer Details
The X1622USB features four XENYX-fueled mic inputs with channel Inserts, “one knob” compressors and 3-band British-style EQs with a sweepable, semi-parametric mid frequency band.
The four stereo line-level channels offer enhanced fine-tuning via 4-band EQ, which is extremely handy for adjusting critical keyboard midrange frequencies. Aux 1 Sends are switchable (pre- or post-fader) and individual channels can be assigned to two subgroups for mixing flexibility.
XENYX USB Series mixers are designed to handle your live gigs, and they provide the state-of-the-art tools you need to make stunning, professional-quality recordings. Along with their built-in USB/audio interfaces, XENYX USB mixers come with all the recording and editing software you’ll need to turn your computer system into a complete, high-performance home recording studio.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 4 state-of-the-art, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- 4 studio-grade compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs with semi-parametric mid band for warm and musical sound
- New studio-grade FX processor with 16 editable presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, multi-effects, Tap function and storable user parameter settings
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer.
- Channel inserts on each mono channel for flexible connection of outboard equipment
- 2 aux sends per channel: 1 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 1 post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
- Clip LEDs, mute, main mix and subgroup routing switches, solo and PFL functions on all channels
- 2 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility; 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Main mix outputs with ¼" jack and gold-plated XLR connectors, separate control room, headphones and stereo rec outputs
- Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix; rec inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- Rack mount brackets included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
- Type: Analog
- Channels: 12
- Inputs - Mic Premaps: 4 x XLR
- Inputs - Line: 8 x TRS, 2 x RCA
- Outputs - Main: 2 x XLR, 6 x TRS
- Outputs - Other: 2 x RCA
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- Send/Return I/O: 2 x 1/4" Send, 4 x 4" Retunrn
- Phantom Power: Yes
- EQ Bands: 3-band with Sweepable Mids
- Aux Sends: 1 x Pre, 1 x Post
- Busses/Groups: 2 Bus
- Faders: 16 x 60mm Throw
- Channel Inserts: 4 Channel Inserts
- Effects: Yes
- USB Connections: 1
- Rackmountable: Yes - Brackets Included
- Height: 90 mm
- Width: 320 mm
- Depth: 340 mm
- Weight: 3.45 kg
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.Write Your Own ReviewSoundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.