Behringer XENYX X1204 12 Input Mixer for Live Studio Recording U Details
The Behringer X1204USB mixer takes the 1204USB up a notch, providing all the same great features, plus a 24-bit, dual engine FX processor, with 16 editable, studio-grade presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and multi-effects.
User-definable parameters include reverb time and brilliance, delay room size and repetitions, modulation depth and speed. Time-based functions can be addressed via a handy tap button. The most recent parameter settings are always stored in memory.
XENYX USB Series mixers are designed to handle your live gigs, and they provide the state-of-the-art tools you need to make stunning, professional-quality recordings. Along with their built-in USB/audio interfaces, XENYX USB mixers come with all the recording and editing software you’ll need to turn your computer system into a complete, high-performance home recording studio.
All XENYX mixers have one thing in common—great-sounding, high headroom XENYX mic preamps. These state-of-the-art mic pres represent a major step in the evolution of audio technology—and they can easily hold their own, even when compared to the most expensive stand-alone mic preamps. XENYX preamps offer a staggering 130 dB of dynamic range, with a bandwidth that extends from below 10 Hz to well above 200 kHz.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 4 state-of-the-art, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- 4 studio-grade compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound.
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- New studio-grade FX processor with 16 editable presets
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer.
- 2 aux sends per channel: 1 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 1 post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
- Clip LEDs, mute/alt 3-4, solo and PFL functions on all channels
- 2 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility
- 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Balanced main mix outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors plus separate control room, headphones and 2-track outputs
- Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- Rack mount brackets included for ultimate flexibility
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
- Type - Analog
- Channels - 8
- Inputs - Mic Preamps: 4 x XLR
- Inputs - Line: 8 x TRS, 2 x RCA
- Outputs - Main: 2 x XLR, 2 x TRS
- Outputs - Other: 2 x RCA
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- Send/Return I/O: 2 x 1/4" Send, 4 x 1/4" Return
- Phantom Power: Yes
- EQ Bands: 3-band
- Aux Sends: 1x Pre 1 x Post
- Faders: 9 x 60mm Throw
- Computer Connectivity: 1 x USB
- Height - 97 mm
- Depth - 334 mm
- Width - 247 mm
- Weight: 2.6 kgs
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.