Behringer XENYX UFX1604 Mixer with USB FireWire Interface Details
AUTHORISED AUSTRALIAN BEHRINGER DEALER
Soundcorp is an Authorised Australian Dealer of all Behringer Products! We provide a same day dispatch service for all orders placed before 1:00pm AEST.
3 YEAR WARRANTY
The Behringer Xenyx UFX1604 is a 16-Input, 4-Bus compact live-sound mixer, with 8 premium-grade XENYX Mic Preamps, “one-knob” Compressors, 4-band mono-channel British EQs with dual sweepable Mid bands – and dual world-class, 24-bit Multi-FX processors.
- Premium ultra low-noise, high headroom analog mixer with integrated 24-Bit/96 kHz USB/FireWire interface and 16-track USB recorder
- Built-in 16x4 interface connects directly to your computer and supports Mac OS X and Windows XP or higher
- Integrated 16-track USB recorder allows for instant recordings of your studio or live sessions
- 8 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps with individual Phantom Power switches
- 8 studio-grade Compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Neo-classic "British" 4-band EQs with two semi-parametric mid bands for warm and musical sound
- Dual studio-grade stereo FX processors with 16 editable presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, multi-effects, Tap function and storable user parameter settings
- Illuminated MIDI Transport section to remote-control your DAW/Sequencer on PC/Mac
- 2 HI-Z inputs for direct connection of guitars, 8 Channel Inserts and balanced Main Mix outputs on ¼" TRS and XLR connectors
- 4 Aux Sends per channel - all pre/post fader switchable, 4 stereo Aux Returns and separate CD/Tape input
- Solo-In-Place with PFL/AFL function plus full-featured Talkback section
- Comprehensive Monitor section with separate level controls for speaker and headphones outputs
- Long-wearing 100-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Height: 655 mm, Width: 558 mm, Depth: 223 mm (including packaging)
- Weight: 9.8 kg (including packaging)
- Type: Analog
- Channels: 16
- Mic Preamps: 8 x XLR
- Line: 8 x TRS
- Other: 2 x RCA
- Main: 2 x XLR
- Direct: 4 x TRS (Aux sends)
- Headphones: 2 x 1/4"
- Send/Return I/O: 4 x Stereo TRS
- Phantom Power: 8
- EQ Bands: 4-band
- Aux Sends: 4
- Busses/Groups: 4 Bus
- Faders: 13 x 60 mm Throw
- Channel Inserts: Yes - 8
- Computer Connectivity: USB
1 x Behringer Xenyx UFX1604 Mixer
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.