Behringer X32 Compact Digital Mixing Console Details
The Behringer X32 Compact takes everything that made the flagship model such a "game-changer" and slims it down to a size that is perfect for smaller venues and situations where portability is of high importance.
With a comprehensive feature list including 16 MIDAS-designed mic preamps, 16 mix busses and a vast array of signal processing (dynamics, EQ and effects), the X32 Compact packs a mighty punch!
- Compact 32-channel digital mixer with 16 mix buses, 6 mute and 8 DCA groups
- MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- 40-Bit floating-point DSP features "unlimited" dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency
- Fully automated motorized 100 mm faders allow for instant overview, powerful scene management and DAW control
- 32 x 32 channel audio interface over USB 2.0, with DAW remote control emulating HUI and Mackie Control
- Powerful scene management for convenient handling of complex productions
- iPad app for professional remote operation available free of charge—no host PC required
- High-resolution 7 inch day-viewable colour TFT for easy viewing of workflow components and parameters
- Individual and dynamic LCD Scribble Strips on all channels and buses creating easy assignment and intuitive channel distinction
- Main LCR, 6 matrix buses and all 16 mix buses each featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ's and full dynamics processing
- Virtual FX rack featuring 8 true-stereo FX slots include high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L and PCM70, EMT250 and Quantec QRS etc.
- Future firmware updates, incl. new FX “Plug Ins”, downloadable from behringer.com free of charge
- 8 analog XLR outputs plus 6 additional line in/outputs, 2 phones connectors and a talkback section with integrated or external mic
- 48-channel Digital Snake ready via AES50 ports, featuring KLARK TEKNIK’s SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
- USB type-A connector providing file storage and uncompressed stereo recordings plus show presets and system updates
- Dedicated and easy-to-use channel strip section with direct access controls and graphic user interface for intuitive workflow
- Additional user-definable control section allows for on-the-fly adjustments of your favourite parameters
- ULTRANET connectivity for BEHRINGER's P-16 Personal Monitoring System plus AES/EBU stereo digital output and MIDI
- Networked remote control for show setups with on-screen software editor via Ethernet
- Built-in expansion port for audio interface cards or digital networking bridges
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.