Behringer MX882 8-Channel Rackmount Mixer/Splitter Details
The Behringer Ultralink Pro MX882 splitter/mixer or level conditioner will let you send and receive signals any way you want. Each channel can operate independently in either splitter or mixer mode. Make getting your signals where you want them to be easier.
Regardless of your application, the MX882 keeps your signal paths short and clean. And its multiple matching amplifiers allow you to convert home-recording level to professional level and vice versa.
- Ultra-low noise 8 in/2 out line mixer and 2 in/8 out line splitter
- Each channel can operate independently in mixer or splitter mode
- Usable as 6 in/6 out level matching amplifier or direct injection box
- Converts levels between -10 dBV and +4 dBu
- Extremely wide bandwidth from 5 Hz to 200 kHz for highest signal integrity
- 6 mono in, 6 mono out, 2 main inputs and 2 outputs
- 4/8-segment input/output level meters for all channels
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
- Type - Analog
- Channels - 8
- Inputs - Line: 6 x XLR, 2 x TRS
- Outputs - Main: 6 x XLR, 2 x TRS
- Rackmountable: Yes
- Height - 44.5 mm
- Width - 482.6 mm
- Depth - 217 mm
- Weight: 3.8 kgs
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.