Behringer HPS3000 Studio & DJ Headphones for Mixing & Recording Details
The Behringer HPs3000 headphones will give you the quality sound you want whether in the studio or at home.
High-resolution cobalt capsules have a wide frequency response and dynamic range giving you high-definition bass and transparent highs. Comfortable oval-shaped earcups and padded headband make these headphones comfortable to wear for hours of listening.
The Behringer HPS3000 headphones are a great choice that are sure to fit your budget
- Ultra-wide frequency response
- High-definition bass and super-transparent highs
- Ultra-wide dynamic range
- High-efficiency cobalt capsule
- 1/8" connector plus 1/4" adapter included
- Single-sided cord with oxygen-free copper wires
- Optimized oval-shaped ear cups
- Ultra-rugged headband construction
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
- Capsule diameter: 40 mm
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Max. power handling: 100 mW
- Impedance: 64 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 110 dB at 1 kHz
- Cord length: 2.0 m
- Connector: 1/8" TRS connector plus 1/4" TRS adapter
- Weight: 450 g
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.