Behringer FBQ3102 Stereo Graphic Equalizer Details
The Behringer Ultragraph Pro Series equalizers take a giant leap forward technologically, providing robust feature sets and the Behringer proprietary FBQ Feedback Detection System —at a price that makes them a must-have for anyone who records or operates a live sound system.
How Does Equalization Work?
Imagine the audio frequency range as a very wide highway with lots of “lanes”. Each of these lanes represents a specific frequency band.
- The lanes on the left side contain the really low frequency content, mainly bass, bass vocals, and the kick and tom drums
- The middle lanes make up the fundamental zone of most musical instruments and the male and female vocals
- The right-hand lanes have all the high-frequency stuff, such as snare drums, cymbals, higher pitched percussion instruments and the content that adds sizzle to the mix
The low-frequency sound range requires special attention. That’s why the FBQ-PRO Series features a Low Cut filter, in addition to the frequency faders, to help remove unwanted low frequencies such as floor rumble, room resonance, electrical hum, etc.
This filter is preset on the FBQ1502 to remove all content below 25 Hz, which can really eat into your power amp’s headroom. On the FBQ3120 and FBQ6200 models we take it a step further, including variable High- and Low-Cut filters per channel with a sweepable frequency dial for even more control.
The FBQ Feedback Detection System is one of the most outstanding features of the graphic equalizer. The circuitry helps you recognize and eliminate feedback frequencies immediately. When feedback is sensed in a specific frequency range, the LED on the associated fader lights, so you know at a glance which fader to lower to eliminate the feedback.
- Number of bands: 2 x 31-band
- Q Type: Fixed
- Boost/Cut Range: +/-6 dB or +/-12 dB (switchable)
- Low-cut Filter: Variable (10Hz-400 Hz)
- High-cut Filter: High-cut Filter
- Faders Throw: 45 mm
- Rack Spaces: 2U
- Height 89 mm
- Width: 482.6 mm
- Depth: 150 mm
- Weight: 2.5 kg
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.