Behringer CT100 Audio Cable Tester Details
The portable Behringer CT100 Cable Tester is a must have for sound engineers and musicians alike.
The CT100 accepts every type of cable you might use in a recording or live performance situation:
- XLR, mono
- TRS phone (1/4", 1/8", TT)
MIDI Choose from three modes: cable test mode, installed cable tester mode and tone mode. The CT100 can check for continuity, intermittency, phantom power presence and grounded shields. Because this handy tool runs on two AA batteries, you can carry it in your pocket and be ready to troubleshoot at a moment's notice.
The Cable Tester CT100 is the smart, portable and unbelievably affordable way to ensure your next show or recording session runs smoothly.
- Microprocessor-controlled cable tester featuring 3 modes: cable and installed cable test plus test tone mode
- Accepts all standard connectors: XLR, TRS (1/4", 1/8", TT), RCA and MIDI
- Super-easy operation with intuitive LED display
- Continuity check and intermittent contact detection
- Phantom-power and ground-shield check
- Test-tone generator: 1 kHz or 440 Hz at +4 dBu, -10 dBV or -50 dBV
- Belt clip included
- Operates with 2 AA size batteries (not included)
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
- Powered: Yes
- Power Configuration: Bi-amped
- LF Driver Size: 30.4 cm
- LF Driver Power Amp: 250W
- HF Driver Size: 3.4 cm
- HF Driver Power Amp: 65W
- Frequency Range: 65Hz-20kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.4kHz
- Maximim Peak SPL: 125 dB @ 1m
- Enclosure Material: Molded plastic
- Mouting Options: Pole, Floor Wedge
- Inputs: 1 x TRS, 1 x XLR
- Outputs: 1 x TRS
- Height: 55 cms
- Width: 35 cms
- Depth: 27 cms
- Weight: 14.46 kg
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.