Behringer B5 Studio Condenser Mircophone Details
Gold-Sputtered Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone with 2 Interchangeable Capsules
Condenser microphones are the ideal choice for capturing vocals and acoustic instruments. They're the primary type of microphone used in recording studios and radio stations.
The B-5 is an affordable, high-quality way to put a gold-sputtered diaphragm condenser mic to work for you. It comes with two interchangeable capsules: omnidirectional for picking up sound on all sides of the mic, and cardiod for picking up the source signal while shunning off-axis sound.
With its excellent transducer and gold-plated XLR output, the B-5 is very neutral sounding and truly delivers on the promise of noise-free transmission. It also features a switchable -10 dB attenuator to capture high-volume signal sources without distorting, as well as a low-cut filter to eliminate infrasonics caused by floor rumble and other turbulance.
- Professional gold-sputtered diaphragm condenser microphone for unsurpassed audio quality
- Ideal as main and support microphone for studio and live applications--perfect for acoustic instruments and overhead etc
- 2 interchangeable capsules with cardioid and omnidirectional pickup patterns
- Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted gold-sputtered diaphragm capsule
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off and input attenuation
- Ultra low-noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector for highest signal integrity
- Rugged construction with satin nickel-plated brass body
- Stand adapter, windscreen and transport case included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
- Microphohne Type: Condenser
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Omni
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL: 140dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 78dB
- Self Noise: 16dB
- Low Cut Filter: Yes
- Pads: 10dB
- Length: 120 mm
- Width: 20 mm
- Depth: 20 mm
- Weight: 9 g
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.Write Your Own ReviewSoundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.