Behringer XENYX 802 8-Input Mixer Details
The Behringer 802 mixer has everything you need to give a small multi-vocal performance a robust sound.
The 8-input, 2-bus XENYX 802 has two XENYX mic preamps with +48 V phantom power, making it possible to use two dynamic or condenser microphones.
The three-band British EQ is lauded throughout the sound engineering world for its warm, musical sound. You can use the 802's effects send and return jacks to hook up to an external effects processor.
Play music between sets via the RCA CD/Tape inputs (assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs) and record your performance to an outboard recording device via the RCA outputs.
Weighing in at 997 grams, the XENYX 802 is the portable, practical way to turn a small performance with multiple vocalists into a sonic gem.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 2 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- 1 post fader FX send per channel for external FX devices
- 1 stereo aux return for FX applications or as separate stereo input
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, phones and stereo CD/tape outputs
- CD/tape inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
- Type - Analog
- Channels - 5
- Inputs - Mic Preamps: 2 x XLR
- Inputs - Line: 6 x TRS
- Inputs - Other: 2 x RCA
- Outputs - Main: 4 x TRS
- Outputs - Other: 2 x RCA
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4" TRS jack, unbalanced
- Send/Return I/O: TRS Send/Return
- Phantom Power: 2 Channels
- EQ Bands: 3-band
- Aux Sends: 1x Post
- Height - 48 mm
- Depth - 220 mm
- Width - 188 mm
- Weight: 997 g
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.