AVID S3 Compact 16 Fader Control Surface for Pro Tools Details
It doesn’t matter if you are tracking, editing or mixing music or working on post production for TV or the next big blockbuster movie – the Avid Pro Tools S3 control surface is here to make your EUCON-enabled software (Pro Tools, Logic, Media Composer, Cubase and more) even more powerful. With a perfect combination of comprehensive controls laid out across the surface in a manner that is both sleek and ergonomic the S3 allows you to:
- Create new tracks.
- Record to tracks.
- Automate faders, mutes, dynamics and effects parameters.
- Initiate and adjusts plug ins.
- Manage both input and output routing.
- Plus many many more functions that would normally have you reaching for a mouse or keyboard.
But the S3 is not just a powerful EUCON control surface; it also includes an in built 4 x 6 AVB audio interface, making it the first Avid EUCON controller which doubles as an audio interface.
- 16 touch-sensitive motorized faders make mixing a breeze.
- 10-segment level meters beside each fader give you instant feedback.
- Each of the 16 channel strips includes 2 high-res OLED displays for viewing information such as track names/numbers, parameter names and values, automation state and much more.
- Dedicated Solo, Mute, Channel Select Record-enable & Automation keys on every channel.
- Transport controls via a touch strip ribbon controller.
- Many dedicated buttons and switches for navigation, automation, control and adjustment of most aspects of your DAW software.
- Support for multiple DAWs allowing you to use the tool that works best for your workflow.
- Custom mixer layouts (upto 12) can be defined and recalled to the surface at any time making it easy to switch between different groups of tracks (drums, vocals, dialog, sound effects, etc) instantly.
- Record and monitor right from your S3 using the AVB interface.
Special education pricing available for students, teachers and schools - contact the store for details on 03 9694 2600 or email
16 (touch sensitive)
32 Total: 16 x Assignable, 8 x Channel Control, 8 x Global Control
2 x XLR (Mic/Line), 2 x 1/4" (Line), 1 x 1/4" (Footswitch)
2 x XLR (Line), 2 x 1/4" (Line), 1 x 1/4" (Headphones)
2 x Ethernet, 2 x USB Type A (For keyboard and mouse only)
72mm x 363mm x 710mm
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.