Avid Apogee Pro Tools Quartet USB Audio Interface and DAW Bundle Details
We have waited many years for the perfect hardware / software combination to come to the entry-level DAW market and it has finally happened! With the coming together of Avid’s market leading Pro Tools DAW software and Apogee’s world renowned hardware in the form of the Quartet we now have a bundle that leverages the best of both worlds. Add to this the fact that Windows users can finally bask in the glory that is Apogee’s pristine sound and it is safe to say we are on a winner.
If all that isn’t enough Avid have just announced that for a limited time purchases of the bundle will also receive over $1000 of extra value:
- Your choice of one Tier 2 plug in ($362.00)
- Your choice of one Tier 3 plug in ($593.00)
- One year of free Pro Tools upgrades & support including the newly released Pro Tools 12 ($242)
- 4 crystal clear mic/line/instrument low noise inputs with a massive 75bB of headroom.
- Additional 8 ADAT™ Digital inputs for a total of 12 simultaneous inputs.
- 6 Balanced analogue line outputs.
- Headphone output.
- Universal control scroll wheel which can be used to control all input and output levels.
- 3 user definable QuickTouch buttons for controlling functions like muting, diming or monoing outputs as well as switching output types.
- 24-bit/192kHz Apogee converters for exceptional quality sound.
- Apogee’s first ever Windows compatible platform.
- iLok 2 USB key (for Pro Tools and Plug in authorisations)
- World renowned Pro Tools software*
- Over 60 virtual instruments and effects in the included AAX plug in bundle*
- Choice of one Avid Tier 2 plug in (see list below)*
- Choice of one Avid Tier 3 plug in (see list below)*
- One-year Avid annual upgrade and support plan
- Pro Tools IO Control EUCON-enabled software*
Tier 2—High-quality plug-ins (normally $362 each)
- Classic Compressors Bundle
- Focusrite d2/d3
- JOEMEEK Bundle
- Moogerfooger Bundle
- Pro Limiter
- Pro Multiband Dynamics
Tier 3—Premium plug-ins (normally $593 each)
* Requires download and activation.
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.