Arturia MiniLab 25 Key USB Midi Controller Synthesizer Details
AUTHORISED AUSTRALIAN ARTURIA DEALER
Soundcorp is an Authorised Australian Dealer of all Arturia Products! We provide a same day dispatch service for all orders placed before 1:00pm AEST.
1 YEAR WARRANTY
Arturia's MiniLab Midi Controller combines the hands-on control you love with the portability you need to take your studio wherever you go. It is made for the musician on the go or the performer with limited space, MiniLab offers a comprehensive set of features in a portable package that’s sturdy and looks great. When combined with the included Analog Lab software, MiniLab becomes a real hybrid synthesizer with 6000 sounds from 8 of our best analog-modeling software synths and our stunningly accurate Wurlitzer V model.
- Includes Analog Lab with 6000 synth sounds
- All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia V Collection
- Fast preset sorting to find your sound quickly
- In-depth Preset editing available for the owners of the full versions of our synthesizers (mini V, CS-80 V, etc.). Edit your sounds on the original instruments within Analog Lab
- More than 200 Multi patches organized by musical genres, each made of two different synth patches with effects, layers and splits
- Straightforward editing, with a complete array of parameters for tweaking sounds, directly assigned to the controls of the MiniLab
- Class compliant – no drivers needed!
- Use with Analog Lab or with any other MIDI software
- Works with iPad® (camera connection kit required)
- Number of Keys: 25
- Type of Keys: Mini, Synth-action
- Pads: 8 (2 x Banks)
- Number of encoders/pots: 16
- Other Controllers: Pitchbend, Mod Touch Strips
- MAC Requirements: OSx 10.6 or later
- PC Requirements:Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
- Pedal Inputs: 1 x Expression
- MIDI I/O: USB
- USB: 1 x Type B
- Power Supply: Bus Powered
- Product dimensions: 373 mm x 191 mm x 50 mm
- Weight: 1.03 kg
1 x Arturia MiniLab Midi Controller
1 x USB Cable
1 x Quick Start Guide
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.