AKG K271 MKII On Ear Professional Studio & DJ Mixing Headphones Details
The AKG legend, K 271 MK II combines the benefits of AKG’s circumaural design for extreme comfort and a closed-back design for maximum isolation from ambient noise. Thanks to its XXL transducers, the K 271 MK II sounds clean, smooth and very rich.
The K 271 MK II is the perfect choice for any application where sonic bleed could cause problems such as broadcast work.
Another important feature of the K 271 MK II is the addition of a switch in the headband that mutes the audio just as soon as the headphones are taken off.
They also offer a frequency range from 16Hz to 28kHz, giving you great live and studio monitoring with the added functionality of single-ear use. If you want efficient, dynamic listening, you'll appreciate the great sound you get from the K 271 MK II.
- Professional circumaural hi-fi stereo studio headphones
- Self-adjusting headband for optimum fit
- Patented Varimotion speakers
- High noise attenuation
- For onstage and studio use
- Automute feature mutes headphones when they are taken off
- Leatherette and additional velvet ear pads
- Single-sided, detachable 3 m cable and additional 5 m coiled cable
- Type: Closed-back, Dynamic Headphones
- Sensitivity 91 dB/mW, 104 dB/V
- Frequency range 16 to 28,000 Hz
- Rated impedance 55 ohms
- Max. input power 200 mW
- Earpads Leatherette and Velvet
- Cable 3 m single-sided and 5 m coiled cable (99,9% oxygen-free); plug-in cable on headphones (mini-XLR connector)
- Connector Gold Plated Stereo Mini Jack
- Adapter Gold Plated 1/8" to 1/4" screw-on adaptor
- Net weight (without cable) 240 g
- Shipping weight 550 g
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.