AKG K171 MKII Professional Closed Back Headphones Details
The AKG K 171 MK II combines the benefits of a closed-back design with the lightweight and comfort of supra-aural headphones.
The K 171 MK II is an excellent choice for DJ and broadcast applications where no sound can bleed from the headphones into live microphones.
The closed-back, loud and rugged design gives the K 171 MK II a different low-frequency character and maintains its comfort and flexibility. They include a detachable straight cable and a coiled cable. They offer a frequency range from 18Hz to 26kHz, giving you a highly accurate monitoring with the added isolation of closed-back units.
If you want efficient, dynamic listening, you'll appreciate the great sound you get from the K 171 MK II.
- Professional Hhi-Fi Stereo Studio Headphones
- Self-adjusting headband for optimum fit
- Patented Varimotion speakers
- High ambient noise attenuation
- For broadcast and DJ use
- Rugged construction for tough handling
- Leatherette ear pads and additional velvet ear pads
- Single-sided, detachable 3 m cable and additional 5 m coiled cable
- Type: Closed-back, Dynamic Headphones
- Sensitivity 94 dB/mW, 107 dB/V
- Frequency range 18 to 26,000 Hz
- Rated impedance 55 ohms
- Max. input power 200 mW
- Earpads Leatherette and Velvet
- Cable 3 m single-sided and 5 m coiled cable (99,9% oxygen-free); plug-in cable on headphones (mini-XLR connector)
- Connector Gold Plated Stereo Mini Jack
- Adapter Gold Plated 1/8" to 1/4" screw-on adaptor
- Net weight (without cable) 200 g
- Shipping weight 500 g
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.