AKG K141 MKII Semi Open Professional Studio Headphones Details
The K 141 MK II is a updated version of the AKG legend with XXL transducers with Varimotion technology to deliver higher sensitivity, wide dynamic range and higher SPL, plus its lower impedance also allows it to be used with computers and other devices with low-power output.
The gimbalsuspended earcups and self-adjusting headband makes these comfortable to wear. The detachable OFC cables have gold-plated plugs for easy transportation and years of loss-free signal transfer.
- Professional circumaural hi-fi stereo studio headphones
- Semi-open supraaural earphones
- Self-adjusting headband for optimum fit
- Patented Varimotion speakers
- Undistorted sound even at high volume levels
- Leatherette and velvet ear pads
- Single-sided, detachable 3 metre cable and additional 5 meter coiled cable
- Type: Semi-Open, Dynamic Headphones
- Sensitivity 101 dB/mW, 114 dB/V
- Frequency range 18 to 24,000 Hz
- Rated impedance 55 ohms
- Max. input power 200 mW
- Earpads Leatherette and Velvet
- Cable 3 m single-sided and 5 meter coiled cable (99,9% oxygen-free); plug-in cable on headphones (mini-XLR connector)
- Connector Gold plated stereo mini jack
- Adapter Gold plated 1/8” to 1/4” screw-on adapter
- Net weight (without cable) 225 g
- Shipping weight 550 g
Detailed Shipping & Return Policy Information
- Free Delivery - 3 to 5 Days
- Express Delivey ($20) - 1 to 3 Days
- Store Pick Up (South Melbourne) - Free
Delivery Time frame
Soundcorp will ship all goods the first business day once all funds have cleared.
Refunds and Returns
Defective or dead on arrival items, will be exchanged within 14 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Write Your Own Review
- Soundcorp will match or beat any advertised price on products in-store and on-line.
Complete the details below and a customer support representative will contact you directly with our offer.
Limited to products offered by authorised Australian dealers.
Excludes stock liquidations & commercial quantity's.
Product for price match must be identical and brand new in the box.
Product must be in stock or readily available with an authorised vendor.
The advertised product must be freely available to purchase by any member of the public.